Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BADGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BADGE exist?
Definitions of BADGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.)
- noun - any feature that is regarded as a sign of status (a particular power or quality or rank)
- verb - put a badge on
- A device or emblem worn as an insignia of rank, office, or membership in an organization.
- An emblem given as an award or honor.
- A characteristic mark.
- v - to supply with an insignia
There are 5 letters in BADGE: A B D E G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BADGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BADGE plus a wildcard: BADGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BADGE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BADGE
- FileBIA Police Officer badge.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Executive Bodyguard badge
- FileLASD badge.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Royalty Free Image of Golden Sheriffs badge
- CIA badge The Specialists LTD The Specialists LTD.
- Silver Police badge - Free Delivery on Orders Over 20 - FunkyHen.com
- badge wont help protect
- Police badge circa 1879
- We will gladly create your badge and embroider it on your garments or ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.