Scrabble word: BADGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BADGE exist?
Definitions of BADGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.)
- noun - any feature that is regarded as a sign of status (a particular power or quality or rank)
- verb - put a badge on
- A device or emblem worn as an insignia of rank, office, or membership in an organization.
- An emblem given as an award or honor.
- A characteristic mark.
- verb - to supply with an insignia