Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GARBED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARBED exist?
Definitions of GARBED in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with clothes or put clothes on
- adj - dressed or clothed especially in fine attire
- v - to provide with clothing
There are 6 letters in GARBED: A B D E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARBED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARBED plus a wildcard: GARBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARBED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARBED
- Gaily garbed Harlequin close up portrait illustration has a fine ...
- Getting garbed The Painted Prayerbook
- not garbed & dangerous -- womens tee in pink Garb for Muslims and ...
- The garbed Rider The Shutter SnapperThe Shutter Snapper
- Solitary Dog Sculptor I Buthan Part 1 - Manny Librodo photos
- Angemon__The_garbed_Light_by_Kiarou.jpg Angemon The garbed Light
- Traditionally garbed Arab Woman Walking Through Street of the Devil ...
- garbed in White IMG_8287 by ebellouise via Flickr
- Traditionally garbed vendors - Chernivtsi
- Amina Tariq is garbed in organic Muslim lettuce.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.