Scrabble word: GRABBED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRABBED exist?
Definitions of GRABBED in dictionaries:
- verb - take hold of so as to seize or restrain or stop the motion of
- verb - get hold of or seize quickly and easily
- verb - make a grasping or snatching motion with the hand
- verb - obtain illegally or unscrupulously
- verb - take or grasp suddenly
- verb - capture the attention or imagination of
- verb - to grasp suddenly
There are 7 letters in GRABBED: A B B D E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRABBED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRABBED plus a wildcard: GRABBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRABBED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRABBED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.