Scrabble word: BARB
Is BARB valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BARB in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- noun - the pointed part of barbed wire
- noun - a subsidiary point facing opposite from the main point that makes an arrowhead or spear hard to remove
- noun - one of the parallel filaments projecting from the main shaft of a feather
- verb - provide with barbs
- A sharp point projecting in reverse direction to the main point of a weapon or tool, as on an arrow or fishhook.
- A cutting remark.
- One of the parallel filaments projecting from the main shaft of a feather.
- A short, sharply hooked bristle or hairlike projection.
- See barbel1.
- Any of various Old World freshwater fishes of the genus Barbus or Puntius and related genera.
- A linen covering for a woman’s head, throat, and chin worn in medieval times.
- A horse of a breed introduced by the Moors into Spain from northern Africa that resembles the Arabians and is known for its speed and endurance.
- One of a breed of domestic pigeons that is similar to the carrier and has dark plumage.
- verb - to furnish with a barb (a sharp projection)
There are 4 letters in BARB: A B B R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARB
Click to search all anagrams of BARB plus a wildcard: BARB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARB
Images for BARB
Lookup in Wiki for BARB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.