Scrabble word: BARB
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARB exist?
Definitions of BARB in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- noun - the pointed part of barbed wire
- noun - a subsidiary point facing opposite from the main point that makes an arrowhead or spear hard to remove
- noun - one of the parallel filaments projecting from the main shaft of a feather
- verb - provide with barbs
- A sharp point projecting in reverse direction to the main point of a weapon or tool, as on an arrow or fishhook.
- A cutting remark.
- One of the parallel filaments projecting from the main shaft of a feather.
- A short, sharply hooked bristle or hairlike projection.
- See barbel1.
- Any of various Old World freshwater fishes of the genus Barbus or Puntius and related genera.
- A linen covering for a woman’s head, throat, and chin worn in medieval times.
- A horse of a breed introduced by the Moors into Spain from northern Africa that resembles the Arabians and is known for its speed and endurance.
- One of a breed of domestic pigeons that is similar to the carrier and has dark plumage.
- verb - to furnish with a barb (a sharp projection)