Scrabble word: BARBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARBS exist?
Definitions of BARBS in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- noun - the pointed part of barbed wire
- noun - a subsidiary point facing opposite from the main point that makes an arrowhead or spear hard to remove
- noun - one of the parallel filaments projecting from the main shaft of a feather
- verb - provide with barbs
- verb - to furnish with a barb (a sharp projection)
There are 5 letters in BARBS: A B B R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARBS plus a wildcard: BARBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARBS
Images for BARBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.