Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABSORB
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABSORB exist?
Definitions of ABSORB in dictionaries:
- verb - become imbued
- verb - take up mentally
- verb - take up, as of debts or payments
- verb - take in, also metaphorically
- verb - cause to become one with
- verb - suck or take up or in
- verb - devote (oneself) fully to
- verb - assimilate or take in
- verb - consume all of one's attention or time
- To take (something) in through or as through pores or interstices.
- To occupy the full attention, interest, or time of; engross.
- To retain (radiation or sound, for example) wholly, without reflection or transmission.
- To take in; assimilate: immigrants who were absorbed into the social mainstream.
- To receive (an impulse) without echo or recoil: a fabric that absorbs sound; a bumper that absorbs impact.
- To take over (a cost or costs).
- To endure; accommodate: couldn’t absorb the additional hardships.
- v - to take up or in
There are 6 letters in ABSORB: A B B O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSORB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABSORB plus a wildcard: ABSORB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABSORB
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABSORB
- absorb English Tamil English .Com
- Golf course absorb underground water
- Energy balance of Earth
- absorb with absorb-GUI
- Urgomedical.fr - Urgotul absorb
- absorb Leathercare set IKEA The leather cleaner cleans removes stains ...
- absorb.jpg (30513 bytes)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.