Scrabble word: BARBED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARBED exist?
Definitions of BARBED in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with barbs
- adj - capable of wounding
- adj - having or covered with protective barbs or quills or spines or thorns or setae etc.
- Having barbs.
- Cutting; stinging: barbed criticism; barbed statements.
- verb - to furnish with a barb (a sharp projection)
There are 6 letters in BARBED: A B B D E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARBED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARBED plus a wildcard: BARBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARBED
Images for BARBED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.