Scrabble word: BREAD
Is BREAD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BREAD in dictionaries:
- noun - food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked
- noun - informal terms for money
- verb - cover with bread crumbs
- A staple food made from flour or meal mixed with other dry and liquid ingredients, usually combined with a leavening agent, and kneaded, shaped into loaves, and baked.
- Food in general, regarded as necessary for sustaining life: “If bread is the first necessity of life, recreation is a close second” (Edward Bellamy).
- Something that nourishes; sustenance: “My bread shall be the anguish of my mind” (Edmund Spenser).
- Means of support; livelihood: earn one’s bread.
- verb - to cover with crumbs of bread (a baked foodstuff made from flour)
There are 5 letters in BREAD: A B D E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREAD
Click to search all anagrams of BREAD plus a wildcard: BREAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREAD
Images for BREAD
Lookup in Wiki for BREAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.