Scrabble word: BREAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREAD exist?
Definitions of BREAD in dictionaries:
- noun - food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked
- noun - informal terms for money
- verb - cover with bread crumbs
- A staple food made from flour or meal mixed with other dry and liquid ingredients, usually combined with a leavening agent, and kneaded, shaped into loaves, and baked.
- Food in general, regarded as necessary for sustaining life: “If bread is the first necessity of life, recreation is a close second” (Edward Bellamy).
- Something that nourishes; sustenance: “My bread shall be the anguish of my mind” (Edmund Spenser).
- Means of support; livelihood: earn one’s bread.
- verb - to cover with crumbs of bread (a baked foodstuff made from flour)