Scrabble word: ADVERB
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADVERB exist?
Definitions of ADVERB in dictionaries:
- noun - the word class that qualifies verbs or clauses
- noun - a word that modifies something other than a noun
- A part of speech comprising a class of words that modify a verb, an adjective, or another adverb.
- A word belonging to this class, such as rapidly in The dog runs rapidly.
- noun - a word used to modify the meaning of a verb, adjective, or other adverb
There are 6 letters in ADVERB: A B D E R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADVERB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADVERB plus a wildcard: ADVERB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADVERB
Images for ADVERB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.