Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALDER exist?
Definitions of BALDER in dictionaries:
- noun - (Norse mythology) god of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature
- adj - with no effort to conceal
- adj - lacking hair on all or most of the scalp
- adj - without the natural or usual covering
- adj - lacking hair
There are 6 letters in BALDER: A B D E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALDER plus a wildcard: BALDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALDER
- Information about the Norse God balder
- Filebalder rollercoaster.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Abilities balder is a brilliant warrior greatly skilled in hand-to ...
- Kingmaker Lures of Majesty balder Obsidian Portal
- balder [Baldr Baldur] one of the most important deities in Norse ...
- Filebalder und Nanna by F. W. Heine.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- The Story of balder Part I Occult Living
- JAG ska i alla fall ka ALLT
- balder BD-2 LED Flashlight Review Laymans Flashlight Reviews
- balder - the best wooden coaster in the world
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.