Scrabble word: DURABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DURABLE exist?
Definitions of DURABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - existing for a long time
- adj - capable of withstanding wear and tear and decay
- adj - very long lasting
- Capable of withstanding wear and tear or decay: a durable fabric.
- Lasting; stable: a durable friendship.
- A manufactured product, such as an automobile or a household appliance, that can be used over a relatively long period without being depleted or consumed.
- adv - able to withstand wear or decay [adj] : DURABLY