Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DURABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DURABLE exist?
Definitions of DURABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - existing for a long time
- adj - capable of withstanding wear and tear and decay
- adj - very long lasting
- Capable of withstanding wear and tear or decay: a durable fabric.
- Lasting; stable: a durable friendship.
- A manufactured product, such as an automobile or a household appliance, that can be used over a relatively long period without being depleted or consumed.
- adv - able to withstand wear or decay [adj] : DURABLY
There are 7 letters in DURABLE: A B D E L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DURABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DURABLE plus a wildcard: DURABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DURABLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DURABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.