Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HALBERD
In which Scrabble dictionary does HALBERD exist?
Definitions of HALBERD in dictionaries:
- noun - a pike fitted with an ax head
- A weapon of the 15th and 16th centuries having an axlike blade and a steel spike mounted on the end of a long shaft.
- n - an axlike weapon of the 15th and 16th centuries
There are 7 letters in HALBERD: A B D E H L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALBERD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HALBERD plus a wildcard: HALBERD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALBERD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HALBERD
- halberd (G602) Other Denix Wholesale Replica Militaria
- LARP Medieval halberd - TheVikingStore.co.uk
- Image Monument halberd Helberd Halbard Halbard
- halberd by amrod21 on deviantART
- LARP By Manufacturer Epic Armoury LARP Weapons LARP halberd
- Medieval Pole Weapons halberds Swiss halberd
- Costume Store - halberd Axe Costume Weapons
- ... Epic Armoury LARP Weapons LARP Meatgrinder halberd
- English halberd - AH-3516 from Dark Knight Armoury
- Swiss halberd - 15th Century
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.