Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEARD exist?
Definitions of BEARD in dictionaries:
- noun - the hair growing on the lower part of a man's face
- noun - a tuft or growth of hairs or bristles on certain plants such as iris or grasses
- noun - a person who diverts suspicion from someone (especially a woman who accompanies a male homosexual in order to conceal his homosexuality)
- noun - hairy growth on or near the face of certain mammals
- noun - tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface
- verb - go along the rim, like a beard around the chin
- The hair on a man’s chin, cheeks, and throat.
- A hairy or hairlike growth such as that on or near the face of certain mammals.
- A tuft or group of hairs or bristles on certain plants, such as barley and wheat.
- One that serves to divert suspicion or attention from another.
- To furnish with a beard.
- To confront boldly.
- v - to oppose boldly
There are 5 letters in BEARD: A B D E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEARD plus a wildcard: BEARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEARD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEARD
- zach beard The Top 10 beards In Film
- beards and Mustaches Gallery - brada i brkovi slike
- Captain ThunderCrotch III Strokey beard Times
- Red beard Gallery
- ... Facial Hair - More Pictures of Mens Facial Hair and beard Styles
- all about beards a truly outstanding beard
- beard and Moustache Pictures Gallery - Freaking News
- see that the New York Times Style section has officially declared ...
- The 5 minute fix - Shave Your Style beard Styles by Braun cruZer
- Orthodox Jew beard
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.