Scrabble word: BADGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BADGER exist?
Definitions of BADGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a native or resident of Wisconsin
- noun - sturdy carnivorous burrowing mammal with strong claws
- verb - annoy persistently
- verb - persuade through constant efforts
- Any of several carnivorous, burrowing mammals of the family Mustelidae, such as Meles meles of Eurasia or Taxidea taxus of North America, having short legs, long claws on the front feet, and a heavy, grizzled coat.
- The fur or hair of this mammal.
- A native or inhabitant of Wisconsin.
- verb - to bother persistently