Scrabble word: BADGER
Is BADGER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BADGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a native or resident of Wisconsin
- noun - sturdy carnivorous burrowing mammal with strong claws
- verb - annoy persistently
- verb - persuade through constant efforts
- Any of several carnivorous, burrowing mammals of the family Mustelidae, such as Meles meles of Eurasia or Taxidea taxus of North America, having short legs, long claws on the front feet, and a heavy, grizzled coat.
- The fur or hair of this mammal.
- A native or inhabitant of Wisconsin.
- verb - to bother persistently
There are 6 letters in BADGER: A B D E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BADGER
Click to search all anagrams of BADGER plus a wildcard: BADGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BADGER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BADGER
Lookup in Wiki for BADGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.