Scrabble word: BARGE
Is BARGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BARGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a flatbottom boat for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals)
- verb - push one's way
- verb - transport by barge on a body of water
- A long, large, usually flat-bottomed boat for transporting freight that is generally unpowered and towed or pushed by other craft.
- A large, open pleasure boat used for parties, pageants, or formal ceremonies.
- To carry by barge.
- To move about clumsily.
- To enter rudely and abruptly; intrude: barged into the meeting.
- verb - to move by barge (a long, large boat)
There are 5 letters in BARGE: A B E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARGE
Click to search all anagrams of BARGE plus a wildcard: BARGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARGE
Images for BARGE
Lookup in Wiki for BARGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.