Scrabble word: BEGGAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEGGAR exist?
Definitions of BEGGAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a pauper who lives by begging
- verb - be beyond the resources of
- verb - reduce to beggary
- One who solicits alms for a living.
- An impoverished person; a pauper.
- A man or a boy.
- To make a beggar of; impoverish.
- To exceed the limits, resources, or capabilities of: beauty that beggars description.
There are 6 letters in BEGGAR: A B E G G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEGGAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEGGAR plus a wildcard: BEGGAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEGGAR
Images for BEGGAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.