Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEGGAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEGGAR exist?
Definitions of BEGGAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a pauper who lives by begging
- verb - be beyond the resources of
- verb - reduce to beggary
- One who solicits alms for a living.
- An impoverished person; a pauper.
- A man or a boy.
- To make a beggar of; impoverish.
- To exceed the limits, resources, or capabilities of: beauty that beggars description.
There are 6 letters in BEGGAR: A B E G G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEGGAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEGGAR plus a wildcard: BEGGAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEGGAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEGGAR
- beggar - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - beggar word ...
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Investor beggar Thy Neighbor
- COLOURS of the HEART THE LIFE OF A beggar
- Lies such a wretch as I
- beggar asking for money to people because his wall
- FilePune beggar2.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... for the Gift of Life The lady beggar. Tales from overseas
- bad for shidduchim beggar
- my journey A beggarS DREAM...