Scrabble word: GARBAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARBAGE exist?
Definitions of GARBAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- noun - a worthless message
- noun - a receptacle where waste can be discarded
- Food wastes, as from a kitchen.
- Refuse; trash.
- Worthless or nonsensical matter; rubbish: Their advice turned out to be nothing but garbage.
- Inferior or offensive literary or artistic material.
- Incorrect, meaningless, or unwanted information in input, output, or memory.
- adj - food waste [n -S] : GARBAGEY, GARBAGY
There are 7 letters in GARBAGE: A A B E G G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARBAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARBAGE plus a wildcard: GARBAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARBAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARBAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.