Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GARAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARAGE exist?
Definitions of GARAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an outbuilding (or part of a building) for housing automobiles
- noun - a repair shop where cars and trucks are serviced and repaired
- verb - keep or store in a garage
- A building or indoor space in which to park or keep a motor vehicle.
- However, probably before the 19th and certainly before the 18th century the word did not exist, and possibly before the end of the 19th century the thing itself did not exist.
- v - to put in a garage (a car shelter)
There are 6 letters in GARAGE: A A E G G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARAGE plus a wildcard: GARAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARAGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARAGE
- modern garage doors Trendszine.com
- Cape Town Daily Photo Concrete and parking garages
- Double garage Testimonial CarShacks garage Builders
- Maximize Your garage Space Popular Home Improvement
- love this garage. I think it is actually the selection of vehicles ...
- Converting a 2 Car garage into a 4 Car garage
- Simplifying the Search for garage Doors Door Doctor
- ... and function for your garage available for non-licensed professionals
- Contemporary Wood garage Door with Vertical Overlay Stained in Mission ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.