Scrabble word: GARAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARAGE exist?
Definitions of GARAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - an outbuilding (or part of a building) for housing automobiles
- noun - a repair shop where cars and trucks are serviced and repaired
- verb - keep or store in a garage
- A building or indoor space in which to park or keep a motor vehicle.
- However, probably before the 19th and certainly before the 18th century the word did not exist, and possibly before the end of the 19th century the thing itself did not exist.
- verb - to put in a garage (a car shelter)