Scrabble word: BRACED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRACED exist?
Definitions of BRACED in dictionaries:
- verb - prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- verb - support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace
- verb - support by bracing
- verb - cause to be alert and energetic
- adj - positioned so as to be ready for confrontation or danger
- adj - held up by braces or buttresses
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 6 letters in BRACED: A B C D E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRACED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRACED plus a wildcard: BRACED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRACED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRACED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.