Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUDBEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUDBEAR exist?
Definitions of CUDBEAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a purplish dye obtained from orchil lichens
- A purplish-red dye derived from certain lichens.
- n - a red dye
There are 7 letters in CUDBEAR: A B C D E R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUDBEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUDBEAR plus a wildcard: CUDBEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUDBEAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUDBEAR
- Preparation of cudbear a patent
- Medieval dyers use long poles to stir cloth in the dye bath toproduce ...
- Dyes Natural Acid Reactive Solvent Substantive Sulfur Vat Disperse
- Tales from the Maelstrom An Old School Inquisitors Retinue
- Love the look of hand-painted yarn but arent thrilled with the price ...
- Orchil Lichen
- Learn and talk about Mordant Dyes Electronics manufacturing ...
- These brown discs are the apothecia of cudbear lichen (Ochrolechia ...
- Catalog Topic Blueprints For Potato Gun either
- What Does Mortally Wounded Mean
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.