Scrabble word: CRABBED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRABBED exist?
Definitions of CRABBED in dictionaries:
- verb - direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
- verb - scurry sideways like a crab
- verb - fish for crab
- verb - complain
- adj - annoyed and irritable
- Irritable and perverse in disposition; ill-tempered.
- Difficult to understand; complicated.
- Difficult to read: crabbed handwriting.
- verb - to express discontent
There are 7 letters in CRABBED: A B B C D E R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRABBED plus a wildcard: CRABBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRABBED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRABBED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.