Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARD exist?
Definitions of CARD in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes
- noun - a card certifying the identity of the bearer
- noun - a rectangular piece of stiff paper used to send messages (may have printed greetings or pictures)
- noun - thin cardboard, usually rectangular
- noun - a witty amusing person who makes jokes
- noun - a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- noun - a printed or written greeting that is left to indicate that you have visited
- noun - (golf) a record of scores (as in golf)
- noun - a list of dishes available at a restaurant
- noun - (baseball) a list of batters in the order in which they will bat
- noun - a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
- verb - separate the fibers of
- verb - ask someone for identification to determine whether he or she is old enough to consume liquor
- One of a set or pack bearing significant numbers, symbols, or figures, used in games and in divination.
- A greeting card.
- A post card.
- One bearing a person’s name and other information, used for purposes of identification or classification.
- A business card.
- A credit card.
- A magnetic card.
- One used for recording information in a file: an index card; a recipe card.
- A game played with cards.
- The playing of games with cards.
- A program, especially for a sports event.
- A menu, as in a restaurant.
- A wine list.
- Computer Science.
- A circuit board, especially for use in a microcomputer.
- A punch card.
- A compass card.
- An eccentrically amusing person.
- Something, such as an advantageous circumstance or tactical maneuver, that can be used to help gain an objective: “[He believed that] Soviet Russia... had far more Iranian cards to play than had the United States” (Theodore Draper).
- To furnish with or attach to a card.
- To list (something) on a card; catalogue.
- To check the identification of, especially in order to verify legal age.
- A wire-toothed brush or a machine fitted with rows of wire teeth, used to disentangle fibers, as of wool, prior to spinning.
- A device used to raise the nap on a fabric.
- verb - to provide with a card (a stiff piece of paper)
There are 4 letters in CARD: A C D R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARD plus a wildcard: CARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARD
Images for CARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.