Scrabble word: BARRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARRED exist?
Definitions of BARRED in dictionaries:
- noun - a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter
- noun - a counter where you can obtain food or drink
- noun - a rigid piece of metal or wood
- noun - musical notation for a repeating pattern of musical beats
- noun - an obstruction (usually metal) placed at the top of a goal
- noun - the act of preventing
- noun - (meteorology) a unit of pressure equal to a million dynes per square centimeter
- noun - a submerged (or partly submerged) ridge in a river or along a shore
- noun - the body of individuals qualified to practice law in a particular jurisdiction
- noun - a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background
- noun - a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax)
- noun - a portable .30 caliber automatic rifle operated by gas pressure and fed by cartridges from a magazine
- noun - a horizontal rod that serves as a support for gymnasts as they perform exercises
- noun - a heating element in an electric fire
- noun - (law) a railing that encloses the part of the courtroom where the judges and lawyers sit and the case is tried
- adj - preventing entry or exit or a course of action
- adj - marked with stripes or bands
- Marked with bars or stripes: barred prison cells; barred plumage on a bird.
- verb - to shut out
There are 6 letters in BARRED: A B D E R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARRED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARRED plus a wildcard: BARRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARRED
Images for BARRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.