Scrabble word: BARRED
Is BARRED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BARRED in dictionaries:
- verb - prevent from entering
- verb - render unsuitable for passage
- verb - expel, as if by official decree
- verb - secure with, or as if with, bars
- adj - preventing entry or exit or a course of action
- adj - marked with stripes or bands
- Marked with bars or stripes: barred prison cells; barred plumage on a bird.
- verb - to shut out
There are 6 letters in BARRED: A B D E R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARRED
Click to search all anagrams of BARRED plus a wildcard: BARRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARRED
Images for BARRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.