Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOARDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOARDER exist?
Definitions of BOARDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a tenant in someone's house
- noun - someone who forces their way aboard ship
- noun - a pupil who lives at school during term time
- One who boards, especially one who pays a stipulated sum in return for regular meals or for meals and lodging.
- A person who skies.
- One who rides a skateboard.
- One who uses a snowboard.
- verb - to take meals for a fixed price
There are 7 letters in BOARDER: A B D E O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOARDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOARDER plus a wildcard: BOARDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOARDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOARDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.