Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BROADER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROADER exist?
Definitions of BROADER in dictionaries:
- adj - having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other
- adj - broad in scope or content
- adj - not detailed or specific
- adj - lacking subtlety
- adj - being at a peak or culminating point
- adj - very large in expanse or scope
- adj - (of speech) heavily and noticeably regional
- adj - showing or characterized by broad-mindedness
- adv - having great extent from side to side [adj WIDER, WIDEST] : WIDELY
- n - a type of bowled ball in cricket
- n - an expansion of a river
There are 7 letters in BROADER: A B D E O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROADER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROADER plus a wildcard: BROADER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROADER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BROADER
- ... and tells us how looking at GEs broader set-up can provide real ROI
- broader - The Social Media Agency for Action Sports Brands CLDFX
- ... not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -- Jewish Proverb
- The curves of a woman are pleasing to the eye. Broad hips and full ...
- Marques Houston - Nike Vintage Blazer Hi Suede
- Shelley broader has been appointed president and chief executive ...
- Professional Consulting Business Development Pharmaceuticals Trading ...
- SHELLEY broader
- broader vision
- By Ed Published April 14 2012 Full size is 850 1100 pixels
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.