Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BADGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BADGES exist?
Definitions of BADGES in dictionaries:
- noun - an emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.)
- noun - any feature that is regarded as a sign of status (a particular power or quality or rank)
- verb - put a badge on
- v - to supply with an insignia
There are 6 letters in BADGES: A B D E G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BADGES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BADGES plus a wildcard: BADGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BADGES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BADGES
- Full resolution (2597 3572 pixels file size 825 KB MIME ...
- Security badges - Choose Model Number Beneath Badge
- Pocket Badge Police badges
- Excess Stock of Pin badges Self Trading - Wholesale Clearance Stock ...
- Police Badge - Law And Government
- Custom Blazer badges for Company & MilitaryPolice to a Personalized ...
- Filebadges of honor.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Bodyguard badges
- Law Enforcement Custom Sticker badges for Law Enforcement ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.