Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIDET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIDET exist?
Definitions of BIDET in dictionaries:
- noun - a basin for washing genitals and anal area
- A fixture similar in design to a toilet that is straddled for bathing the genitals and the posterior parts.
- n - a low basin used for washing
There are 5 letters in BIDET: B D E I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIDET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIDET plus a wildcard: BIDET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIDET
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIDET
- Postscript Other uses for your bidet
- Filebidet top.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- bidet Confidential
- Filebidet Ego Kolo.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- wc bidet 2 w 1 wc bidet Manufacturers in LuLuSoSo.com - page 1
- Bathroom with a bidet a Toilet and Toilet Paper
- bidet Ole Or Stay Fresh Photo Detailed about bidet Ole Or Stay Fresh ...
- bidet (bidet)
- Electronic Toilet bidet Photo Detailed about Electronic Toilet bidet ...
- Editors Review of the Coway BA-13 Toilet Seat bidet Review bidets
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.