Scrabble word: BIRD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIRD exist?
Definitions of BIRD in dictionaries:
- noun - warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
- noun - the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- noun - informal terms for a (young) woman
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- noun - badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers
- verb - watch and study birds in their natural habitat
- Any of the class Aves of warm-blooded, egg-laying, feathered vertebrates with forelimbs modified to form wings.
- Such an animal hunted as game.
- Such an animal, especially a chicken or turkey, used as food: put the bird in the oven.
- A rocket, guided missile, satellite, or airplane.
- A person, especially one who is odd or remarkable: a sly old bird.
- A young woman.
- A loud sound expressing disapproval; a raspberry.
- Discharge from employment: lost a big sale and nearly got the bird.
- An obscene gesture of anger, defiance, or derision made by pointing or jabbing the middle finger upward.
- To observe and identify birds in their natural surroundings.
- To trap, shoot, or catch birds.
- verb - to hunt birds (winged, warm-blooded vertebrates)
There are 4 letters in BIRD: B D I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIRD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIRD plus a wildcard: BIRD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIRD
Images for BIRD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.