Scrabble word: RABID
In which Scrabble dictionary does RABID exist?
Definitions of RABID in dictionaries:
- adj - of or infected by rabies
- adj - marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea
- Of or affected by rabies.
- Raging; uncontrollable: rabid thirst.
- Extremely zealous or enthusiastic; fanatical: a rabid football fan.
- adv - affected with rabies [adj] : RABIDLY
There are 5 letters in RABID: A B D I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RABID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RABID plus a wildcard: RABID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RABID
Images for RABID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.