Scrabble word: BRIDAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIDAL exist?
Definitions of BRIDAL in dictionaries:
- noun - archaic terms for a wedding or wedding feast
- adj - of or relating to a wedding
- adj - of or pertaining to a bride
- Of or relating to a bride or a marriage ceremony; nuptial.
- Designed for a bride or a newly married couple: a bridal shop; the hotel’s bridal suite.
- noun - a marriage ceremony
There are 6 letters in BRIDAL: A B D I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIDAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIDAL plus a wildcard: BRIDAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIDAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRIDAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.