Scrabble word: BRAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAIL exist?
Definitions of BRAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small net used to draw fish into a boat
- noun - a small rope (one of several) used to draw a sail in
- verb - take in a sail with a brail
- verb - haul fish aboard with brails
- One of several small ropes attached to the leech of a sail for drawing the sail in or up.
- A small net for drawing fish from a trap or a larger net into a boat.
- To gather in (a sail) with brails.
- To haul in (fish) with a brail.
- verb - to haul in a sail
There are 5 letters in BRAIL: A B I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAIL plus a wildcard: BRAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAIL
Images for BRAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.