Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURIAL exist?
Definitions of BURIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the ritual placing of a corpse in a grave
- noun - concealing something under the ground
- The act or process of burying.
- v - to put in the ground and cover with earth
There are 6 letters in BURIAL: A B I L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURIAL plus a wildcard: BURIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURIAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURIAL
- Fileburial at sea Feb2004.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileMortlake Old burial Ground.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... expenses related to death including a funeral cremation and burial
- burial Kindred EP Sunny Cellars
- Tibetan Sky burial (NSFL) Images
- The back side of the gravestone of the Grimshaw family in the North ...
- ... The Premature burialburial the Pallbearer vs burial the Innovator
- female Viking burial including all the objects a woman might need in ...
- Friday June 9th 2006
- ECOLOGY WITHOUT NATURE Sky burial
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.