Scrabble word: LIBRAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBRAE exist?
Definitions of LIBRAE in dictionaries:
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Libra
- noun - a small faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere
- noun - the seventh sign of the zodiac
- noun - an ancient Roman unit of weight
- noun - a former gold coin of Peru
There are 6 letters in LIBRAE: A B E I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBRAE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIBRAE plus a wildcard: LIBRAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIBRAE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIBRAE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.