Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BILAYER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILAYER exist?
Definitions of BILAYER in dictionaries:
- A structure, such as a film or membrane, consisting of two molecular layers: a phospholipid bilayer.
- n - a film with two molecular layers
There are 7 letters in BILAYER: A B E I L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILAYER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BILAYER plus a wildcard: BILAYER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILAYER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BILAYER
- Many integral proteins are glycoproteins which have an attached ...
- The most important structural red cell proteins
- Biology 1 9 07 Cell Membrane Diffusion Osmosis
- Lipid bilayer of the cell membrane - model by wellcome images
- 2008 May 18 CAPS Presentation of the Wonders of the CELL by Chris ...
- modern bilayer model
- Exploring cholesterol function and fighting against metabolic syndrome ...
- FileLipid bilayer expansion hypothesis of anesthetic effect.png ...
- Classic trilaminar model (after Davson and Danielli) . This 1935 model ...
- Phospholipids bilayer
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.