Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLEARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLEARY exist?
Definitions of BLEARY in dictionaries:
- adj - tired to the point of exhaustion
- adj - indistinct or hazy in outline
- Blurred or dimmed by or as if by tears: bleary eyes.
- Vaguely outlined; indistinct.
- Exhausted; worn-out.
- adv - dimmed [adj BLEARIER, BLEARIEST] : BLEARILY
There are 6 letters in BLEARY: A B E L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLEARY plus a wildcard: BLEARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLEARY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLEARY
- Busy and bleary-eyed
- Justin Bieber .. - 45 ...
- Aviator Glasses Men
- Archive bleary Delivery Gone Wrong
- bleary Eyes Cartoon Seahorses
- Dude looks like a lady bleary eyed Djibril Cisse celebrates his ...
- Is the Philippines a Tiger bleary
- bleary Eyes Sleepy Kitty 2 & 3
- Oh boy said the waitress not to us but to the other waitresses ...
- PE teacher working with pupils from bleary Primary school
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.