Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BELAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BELAY exist?
Definitions of BELAY in dictionaries:
- noun - something to which a mountain climber's rope can be secured
- verb - turn a rope round an object or person in order to secure it or him
- verb - fasten a boat to a bitt, pin, or cleat
- To secure or make fast (a rope, for example) by winding on a cleat or pin.
- To secure (a mountain climber, for example) at the end of a length of rope.
- To cause to stop.
- To be made secure.
- Used in the imperative as an order to stop: Belay there! — n.
- The securing of a rope on a rock or other projection during mountain climbing.
- An object, such as a rock, to which a mountain climber’s rope can be secured.
- verb - to fasten a rope
There are 5 letters in BELAY: A B E L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BELAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BELAY plus a wildcard: BELAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BELAY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BELAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.