Scrabble word: BAILEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAILEY exist?
Definitions of BAILEY in dictionaries:
- noun - United States singer (1918-1990)
- noun - English lexicographer who was the first to treat etymology consistently
- noun - the outer courtyard of a castle
- noun - the outer defensive wall that surrounds the outer courtyard of a castle
- The outer wall of a castle.
- The space enclosed by this outer wall.
- noun - an outer castle wall
There are 6 letters in BAILEY: A B E I L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAILEY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAILEY plus a wildcard: BAILEY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAILEY
Images for BAILEY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.