Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BELAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BELAYS exist?
Definitions of BELAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - something to which a mountain climber's rope can be secured
- verb - turn a rope round an object or person in order to secure it or him
- verb - fasten a boat to a bitt, pin, or cleat
- v - to fasten a rope
There are 6 letters in BELAYS: A B E L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BELAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BELAYS plus a wildcard: BELAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BELAYS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BELAYS
- Check out more belays and rappel devices here
- Leader and belayer climbing in Joshua Tree National Park .
- Image of A climber belays another climber
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.