Scrabble word: LAYER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAYER exist?
Definitions of LAYER in dictionaries:
- noun - single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- noun - a relatively thin sheetlike expanse or region lying over or under another
- noun - an abstract place usually conceived as having depth
- noun - a hen that lays eggs
- noun - thin structure composed of a single thickness of cells
- verb - make or form a layer
- One that lays: a tile layer.
- A hen kept for laying eggs.
- A single thickness of a material covering a surface or forming an overlying part or segment: a layer of dust on the windowsill; a cake with four layers.
- A usually horizontal deposit or expanse; a stratum: layers of sedimentary rock; a layer of warm air.
- A depth or level: a poem with several layers of meaning.
- A stem that is covered with soil for rooting while still part of the living plant.
- To divide or form into layers: layered gravel and charcoal to make a filter.
- To cut (hair) into different, usually overlapping lengths.
- To propagate (a plant) by means of a layer.
- To form or come apart as layers.
- To take root as a result of layering.
- verb - to form a layer (a single thickness, coating, or covering)
There are 5 letters in LAYER: A E L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAYER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAYER plus a wildcard: LAYER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAYER
Images for LAYER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.