Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEARLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEARLY exist?
Definitions of NEARLY in dictionaries:
- adv - (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished
- adv - in a close manner
- Almost but not quite: The coat nearly fits.
- In a close manner; intimately: a matter nearly affecting our interests.
- adv - with close approximation
There are 6 letters in NEARLY: A E L N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEARLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEARLY plus a wildcard: NEARLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEARLY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEARLY
- ... are My brothers told me about you youre nearly Headless Nick
- ... .com 1492 Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington nearly Headless Nick
- Morning Star Greenhouses - Plant Gallery - Shrubs
- uuLyrics Tricky nearly God
- nearly Wild Rose is an Antique Beauty
- The Healthy Ph.D Fat Sick and nearly Dead (a review)
- nearly Famous - Channel 4
- Fat Sick and nearly Dead
- Image - nearly headless nick petrified basilisk.jpg - Harry Potter ...
- The Romance Dish Review -- nearly a Lady
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.