Scrabble word: LEARN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEARN exist?
Definitions of LEARN in dictionaries:
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - commit to memory
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- To gain knowledge, comprehension, or mastery of through experience or study.
- To fix in the mind or memory; memorize: learned the speech in a few hours.
- To acquire experience of or an ability or a skill in: learn tolerance; learned how to whistle.
- To become aware: learned that it was best not to argue.
- To become informed of; find out.
- To cause to acquire knowledge; teach.
- To give information to.
- verb - to gain knowledge by experience, instruction, or study