Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEARN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEARN exist?
Definitions of LEARN in dictionaries:
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - commit to memory
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- To gain knowledge, comprehension, or mastery of through experience or study.
- To fix in the mind or memory; memorize: learned the speech in a few hours.
- To acquire experience of or an ability or a skill in: learn tolerance; learned how to whistle.
- To become aware: learned that it was best not to argue.
- To become informed of; find out.
- To cause to acquire knowledge; teach.
- To give information to.
- v - to gain knowledge by experience, instruction, or study
There are 5 letters in LEARN: A E L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEARN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEARN plus a wildcard: LEARN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEARN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEARN
- learn to speak Italian in no time
- What Can America learn Asia Society
- When you want to learn something fast (especially a foreign language ...
- to learn more about
- The word learn constructed from single letter keys
- learn I QUESTION .deeply inside.
- Play And learn www.riviation.com
- learning and development are key to career progression and are ...
- learn - ATTC Network