Scrabble word: LEARN
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEARN exist?
Definitions of LEARN in dictionaries:
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - commit to memory
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- To gain knowledge, comprehension, or mastery of through experience or study.
- To fix in the mind or memory; memorize: learned the speech in a few hours.
- To acquire experience of or an ability or a skill in: learn tolerance; learned how to whistle.
- To become aware: learned that it was best not to argue.
- To become informed of; find out.
- To cause to acquire knowledge; teach.
- To give information to.
- verb - to gain knowledge by experience, instruction, or study
There are 5 letters in LEARN: A E L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEARN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEARN plus a wildcard: LEARN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEARN
Images for LEARN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.