Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LINEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINEAR exist?
Definitions of LINEAR in dictionaries:
- adj - designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
- adj - of or in or along or relating to a line
- adj - of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input
- adj - (of a leaf shape) long and narrow
- adj - measured lengthwise
- Of, relating to, or resembling a line; straight.
- In, of, describing, described by, or related to a straight line.
- Having only one dimension.
- Characterized by, composed of, or emphasizing drawn lines rather than painterly effects.
- Narrow and elongated with nearly parallel margins: a linear leaf.
- adv - of or resembling a straight line [adj] : LINEARLY
There are 6 letters in LINEAR: A E I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINEAR plus a wildcard: LINEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINEAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.