Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RELAXIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELAXIN exist?
Definitions of RELAXIN in dictionaries:
- noun - hormone secreted by the corpus luteum during the last days of pregnancy
- A female hormone secreted by the corpus luteum that helps soften the cervix and relax the pelvic ligaments in childbirth.
- adj - a secretion of the endocrine organs [n -S] : HORMONAL, HORMONIC
There are 7 letters in RELAXIN: A E I L N R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELAXIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELAXIN plus a wildcard: RELAXIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELAXIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELAXIN
- 0935 relaxin at palomino
- jazz miles davis 018 The Miles Davis Online Interview Yuriy Shevchuk
- Miles Davis (tpt) John Coltrane (ts) William Red Garland (p) Paul ...
- 2011 Third Annual relaxin On The Bayou Truck Show Chevy Silverado ...
- The USA Has Hotties Too - The Offside - HABs Offside blog
- twomixs L.I.F.E Final Fantasy Potion relaxing With
- Selena Gomez Is relaxin In A Bikini Undercover Of The Night
- Just chillin and relaxin
- FASTest relaxin (5 tests) - Nordic Lab Supply
- 1552 - just relaxin in the tub Flickr - Photo Sharing