Scrabble word: LAXER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAXER exist?
Definitions of LAXER in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in rigor or strictness
- adj - pronounced with muscles of the tongue and jaw relatively relaxed (e.g., the vowel sound in `bet')
- adj - lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
- adj - emptying easily or excessively
- adj - not strict or stringent
- noun - a vowel articulated with relatively relaxed muscles
There are 5 letters in LAXER: A E L R X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAXER plus a wildcard: LAXER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAXER
Images for LAXER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.