Is LAXER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAXER in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in rigor or strictness
- adj - pronounced with muscles of the tongue and jaw relatively relaxed (e.g., the vowel sound in `bet')
- adj - lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
- adj - emptying easily or excessively
- adj - not strict or stringent
- noun - a vowel articulated with relatively relaxed muscles
There are 5 letters in LAXER: A E L R X
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAXER, to go: LAXER?
Rearrange the letters in LAXER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAXER
What's nearby LAXER
Lookup in Wiki for LAXER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAXER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAXER"