Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAXER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAXER exist?
Definitions of LAXER in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in rigor or strictness
- adj - pronounced with muscles of the tongue and jaw relatively relaxed (e.g., the vowel sound in `bet')
- adj - lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
- adj - emptying easily or excessively
- adj - not strict or stringent
- n - a vowel articulated with relatively relaxed muscles
There are 5 letters in LAXER: A E L R X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAXER plus a wildcard: LAXER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAXER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAXER
- Tampabay Bern laxer 1923-2002 He perfected fine dining in Tampa
- Ben laxer of Berns Steak House Flickr - Photo Sharing
- The notorious blue screen of death that nobody wants to see ...
- Michael laxer - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- laxer Monique T.
- This article was originally published in the July-August 2008 issue ...
- La Xerox Phaser 6130 hace realidad lo que hace aos era impensable ...
- James laxer Red Diaper Baby
- Basic laxer Terms LAX ALOT
- music_paul_3917 - Caption PAUL laxer - Credit IMAGE Eva laxer
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.