Scrabble word: PLAINER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAINER exist?
Definitions of PLAINER in dictionaries:
- adj - clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
- adj - not elaborate or elaborated
- adj - lacking patterns especially in color
- adj - not mixed with extraneous elements
- adj - free from any effort to soften to disguise
- adj - lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- adj - lacking in physical beauty or proportion
- adj - clear to the vision or understanding
- verb - to express discontent
There are 7 letters in PLAINER: A E I L N P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAINER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLAINER plus a wildcard: PLAINER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAINER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLAINER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.