Scrabble word: MINERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINERAL exist?
Definitions of MINERAL in dictionaries:
- noun - solid homogeneous inorganic substances occurring in nature having a definite chemical composition
- adj - relating to minerals
- adj - composed of matter other than plant or animal
- A naturally occurring, homogeneous inorganic solid substance having a definite chemical composition and characteristic crystalline structure, color, and hardness.
- An element, such as gold or silver.
- An organic derivative, such as coal or petroleum.
- A substance, such as stone, sand, salt, or coal, that is extracted or obtained from the ground or water and used in economic activities.
- A substance that is neither animal nor vegetable; inorganic matter.
- An inorganic element, such as calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, or zinc, that is essential to the nutrition of human beings, animals, and plants.
- Mineral water.
- Of or relating to minerals: a mineral deposit.
- Impregnated with minerals.
- noun - a naturally occurring inorganic substance having a characteristic set of physical properties