Scrabble word: MINERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINERAL exist?
Definitions of MINERAL in dictionaries:
- noun - solid homogeneous inorganic substances occurring in nature having a definite chemical composition
- adj - relating to minerals
- adj - composed of matter other than plant or animal
- A naturally occurring, homogeneous inorganic solid substance having a definite chemical composition and characteristic crystalline structure, color, and hardness.
- An element, such as gold or silver.
- An organic derivative, such as coal or petroleum.
- A substance, such as stone, sand, salt, or coal, that is extracted or obtained from the ground or water and used in economic activities.
- A substance that is neither animal nor vegetable; inorganic matter.
- An inorganic element, such as calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, or zinc, that is essential to the nutrition of human beings, animals, and plants.
- Mineral water.
- Of or relating to minerals: a mineral deposit.
- Impregnated with minerals.
- noun - a naturally occurring inorganic substance having a characteristic set of physical properties
There are 7 letters in MINERAL: A E I L M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINERAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINERAL plus a wildcard: MINERAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINERAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINERAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.