Scrabble word: GERMINAL
Is GERMINAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GERMINAL in dictionaries:
- noun - seventh month of the Revolutionary calendar (March and April)
- adj - containing seeds of later development
- Of, relating to, or having the nature of a germ cell.
- Of, relating to, or occurring in the earliest stage of development: was active in the germinal stages of the space program.
- adj - being in the earliest stage of development
There are 8 letters in GERMINAL: A E G I L M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GERMINAL
Click to search all anagrams of GERMINAL plus a wildcard: GERMINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GERMINAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GERMINAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.