Scrabble word: ENIGMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENIGMA exist?
Definitions of ENIGMA in dictionaries:
- noun - something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained
- noun - a difficult problem
- One that is puzzling, ambiguous, or inexplicable.
- A perplexing speech or text; a riddle.
- noun - something that is hard to understand or explain
There are 6 letters in ENIGMA: A E G I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENIGMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENIGMA plus a wildcard: ENIGMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENIGMA
Images for ENIGMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.