Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMAGINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMAGINE exist?
Definitions of IMAGINE in dictionaries:
- verb - form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case
- verb - expect, believe, or suppose
- To form a mental picture or image of.
- To think; conjecture: I imagine you’re right.
- To have a notion of or about without adequate foundation; fancy: She imagines herself to be a true artist.
- To employ the imagination.
- To make a guess; conjecture.
- verb - to form a mental picture of
There are 7 letters in IMAGINE: A E G I I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMAGINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMAGINE plus a wildcard: IMAGINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMAGINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMAGINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.