Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AIMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIMING exist?
Definitions of AIMING in dictionaries:
- verb - point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- verb - propose or intend
- verb - move into a desired direction of discourse
- verb - specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- verb - intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- verb - direct (a remark) toward an intended goal
- verb - have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
- v - to direct toward a specified object or goal
There are 6 letters in AIMING: A G I I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIMING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AIMING plus a wildcard: AIMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIMING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AIMING
- Stock vector of Set of arrows aiming the target
- Orange Faceless Businessman Archer aiming For An Easy Target Posters ...
- Headlight aiming Tips
- Policewoman aiming gun. stock photo - Download 070323a0051 Royalty ...
- aiming for the Big Guys i.e. ridiculous lawsuits - Apple - Tweak OSX
- FileAfghan border police aiming a weapon.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- ... policewoman standing and aiming handgun with arms outstretched
- Soldier aiming Rifle Royalty Free Stock Photos - Image 12296518
- The aiming High team in Sefton provides a range ofactivities for ...
- aiming high by gabyclaudya on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.